Is the risk of death post-vaccination being accurately represented in the public narrative?
As more autopsies are being published on deaths related to COVID-19 vaccination, concerns over censorship of such studies and discussions on potential vaccine-related complications continue to rise.
- A systematic review of 325 autopsies indicated COVID-19 vaccination caused or significantly contributed to 74% of the deaths.
- This study was removed from The Lancet’s preprint SSRN server within 24 hours.
- Cardiovascular system was the most affected organ system in vaccine-associated deaths, accounting for 53% of cases.
- The study was published on July 5, after sifting through 678 studies related to COVID-19 vaccination.
- After using the inclusion criteria, 44 papers were chosen containing 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case.
- The mean time from vaccination to death was 14.3 days, with most deaths occurring within a week of the last vaccine dose.
- There is an increasing disconnect between the published studies suggesting a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and deaths, and the government’s narrative that death is not a consequence post-vaccination.
All Specialties Latest Posts
- Medtronic Sued for Allegedly Sharing ‘Treasure Trove’ of Diabetes Patient Data with Google
- FDA Finalizes Guidance on Cybersecurity for Medical Devices
- Beyond The Hype: The Top 5 Digital Health Devices Making A Real Difference In My Life
- Oracle Brings Voice-activated AI to Healthcare with Clinical Digital Assistant