A curation of links centered around diet, exercise, and the overall well-being of physicians and their patients.
Daily Multivitamin Improves Cognition in Older Adults, Says Large Study (MPR)
A 3-year trial involving more than 2,000 people with an average age of 73 found that daily multivitamins, but not cocoa extract, were associated with improved cognitive function.
Our Perception of Obesity Needs an Overhaul (MedPage Today)
From this clinician’s first-hand account, we can see that treating obesity like other chronic diseases will lead to better engagement, better information flow, and quite possibly, better weight loss. Changing how we think about the disease allows us to more effectively talk to and treat patients.
- Exercise, Diet, and Weight Management During Cancer Treatment: ASCO Guideline (JCO)
- Restricting Eating to Certain Hours Bolsters Weight Loss (MedPage Today)
- Are we biologically designed to be frugivores? (MDLinx)
- Passive exercise offers same brain health benefits as active movements, study finds (MDLinx)
- More Hip Fractures Seen in Women With This Diet (MedPage Today)