This members-only dental community offers free access to a wealth of resources and networking opportunities.
Join more than 245,000 of your peers!
Dentaltown is more than just a monthly magazine–it’s the largest community in the world. The best part? Everything is completely free for students, residents and new graduates.
Consider Dentaltown your sounding board among your peers—and only your peers; Dentaltown is a private community of dentists and dental professionals. That means you can talk about everything, such as recommended root-canal techniques, favorite whitening products, how to handle the everyday troubles faced in a dental practice, or even your last CrossFit workout. Many members who meet on Dentaltown become lifelong friends—and enjoy the benefits of being a “Townie.”
One of those great benefits: When you join our community today, you’ll receive a free subscription to our monthly Dentaltown print edition. (Just one of our gifts to you.)
Joining is free and easy
Register for your free Dentaltown membership by following these easy steps:
- Visit dentaltown.com/register.
- Follow the easy steps to confirm your account information. (Be sure to opt in for your free subscription to Dentaltown magazine in Step 5.)
- Confirm your account by responding to the email we’ll send. Dentaltown is an exclusive community for dental professionals only.
- Message boards. Share your own clinical cases—or post questions, because new dentists (and seasoned dentists) all have them! See a case you think is impressive? Tell the original poster. Or maybe you just need to vent after a particularly hard day at the office. On Dentaltown’s message boards, you have the chance to do all of this. You can also subscribe to or follow particular topics, and receive alerts the moment someone comments on them.
- Groups. Whether you have a study club or class project, you can create your own public or private group on Dentaltown.com to organize content with a particular theme.
- Download the app. Get everything Dentaltown has to offer, in the palm of your hand! Access articles, podcasts, forums and more on Android and Apple devices.
- Classified ads. Consider this the spot to post your résumé or scout out available positions across the U.S., even if you haven’t yet landed a job out of school. The classified pages are like a dental-exclusive Craigslist.
- Dentistry Uncensored. See what leaders in the dental industry are saying about current and upcoming trends in dentistry, practice management, marketing and so much more on Dr. Howard Farran’s Dentistry Uncensored podcast! With more than 5 million downloads and 1,000 currently released podcasts and counting, there’s a wealth of available information to help you practice better dentistry. And it’s all free! Check out Howard’s podcasts and the dozens of other dentistry-specific podcasters online at dentaltown.com/podcasts.
- Online CE that’s free to view. Dentaltown has more than 400 online continuing education courses that you can access wherever you are, on mobile devices and desktop and laptop computers. (Current dental students can view all courses for free, but payment is required to receive CE credit.) We offer educational videos, courses, e-books and live webcast events in a variety of categories, including:
- Oral surgery.
- Practice management.