Recognized as a global leader of continuing medical education (CME), myCME provides healthcare professionals with relevant, engaging, and actionable education that positively impacts clinical performance and patient outcomes. Certified activities posted on myCME cover multiple relevant and timely therapeutic topics and are developed in collaboration with prominent academic institutions, medical societies/associations, Haymarket Medical Education, and other quality accredited providers.
- Offers hundreds of highly credible, complimentary online CME/CE programs certified by ACCME-accredited providers for clinicians across the full spectrum of medical specialties
- Displays courses pertinent to clinicians’ specific clinical interests, with personalized content based on Specialty and Profession
- Lists courses in similar specialties and disease topics together in comprehensive Learning Centers and Specialty/Topic pages
- Includes a robust Marketplace offering exam preparation, question banks, board reviews, pharmacology packages, state-required courses, and more
- Provides instant grading of tests and issuance of certificates for CME/CE credit, which are tracked and saved in a convenient CME History
Haymarket Medical Education
Haymarket Medical Education (HME) is a medical education company with more than 20 years’ experience producing top-quality, independent continuing education programs for physicians, physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs), pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Our nationally recognized, award-winning CME/CE initiatives integrate digital, live, and print education formats for optimal reach and reinforcement to targeted audiences of learners. We are proud to say that Haymarket Medical Education is a recent recipient of the prestigious Alliance for CME award for “Outstanding Enduring Material CE Activity Award,” in 2017 and was awarded Best in Class recognition for Quality Improvement at Moffitt Cancer Center: Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis and Multiple Myeloma in 2019. Other recent awards include the 2019 Connectiv Innovation Award in the category of “Delivering a Dynamic Customer Experience” for myCME InnoVision products and the 2019 NAMEC Award for “Best Practice in Collaboration Among CME Stakeholders” for the Overactive Bladder Learning Center CME/CE Initiative.
HME is nationally accredited to provide certified continuing education to interprofessional or multidisciplinary learners, including healthcare professionals in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physician assistants, dentistry, optometry, psychology and social work.
IPCE accreditation seeks to assure health professionals and the public that continuing education activities provided by HME meet the high standards of the Criteria for Accreditation and the Standards for Commercial Support of the Joint Accreditation Agency, the ACCME, the ACPE, and the ANCC. HME is pleased to be part of a group of organizations in the United States and throughout the world, including major medical schools, national medical associations, hospitals, and other medical education organizations that have been awarded this accreditation status.
HME has demonstrated that we have the capacity to both reach and engage the full interprofessional team in education that impacts team performance, which is often a critical aim for education.
HME holds the noteworthy distinction of having been awarded a 6-year Joint Accreditation term, due to our full demonstration of having met the criteria in interprofessional education compliance, design and effectiveness. The mission of HME is to enhance interprofessional team effectiveness through education, to result in improved patient care and outcomes.
National Association for Continuing Education (NACE)
NACE is an award-winning provider of continuing education, offering live conferences in more than 25 cities and enduring programs to engage learners and increase their knowledge, competence, and professional performance with the most up-to-date, science-based information on a variety of topics. NACE was awarded Accreditation with Commendation by the ACCME and is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. NACE joined the Haymarket Media family of medical education divisions in 2019.
HME collaborates with many leading universities, professional associations, and other CME providers in order to enhance our educational programs. Our partners include such prestigious institutions as:
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress
- Dannemiller Memorial Educational Foundation
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Global Medical Education
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nestlé Nutrition Institute
- New England Journal of Medicine
- New York University (NYU) School of Medicine
- Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education (NPACE)
- Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM)
- Rutgers University Physician Assistant Program
- University of Nebraska Medical Center