MPR is a multispecialty drug information resource for healthcare professionals offering concise prescribing information, point-of-care tools, as well as news and features on hot topics in pharmacotherapy. Launched in 1985, MPR remains a leading authority in prescribing information for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare practitioners.
Each Title Features:
- Concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) listing brand and generic name, manufacturer, class, indications, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions and how supplied
- New Product Reviews
- Alphabetical Index (find products by brand name, generic name, and/or medical condition)
- Section Index (find products by therapeutic category)
- Newsline – brief items with news & developments in drug therapy
- Therapy and Product Classification Charts (e.g., Hypertension guidelines, Oral contraceptives, etc.)
- Prescribing Notes
- Manufacturers’ Index
- Reviewed and edited by Pharmacists
Published quarterly, the flagship title includes product monographs and prescribing information on over 4,200 products. It is the most widely used drug reference by clinicians for 28 years.