Elevate Your Hematology Practice with Mayo Clinic’s Classical Hematology 2023 Conference
The Classical Hematology 2023 conference, organized by Mayo Clinic, offers an in-depth look into the diagnosis and management of common and rare nonmalignant blood disorders. With a focus on eliminating redundant and costly tests, the conference aims to equip healthcare providers with the latest knowledge and practical skills.
HCN Conference Concierge
- Mayo Clinic Campus. If you’re interested in medical history or cutting-edge healthcare, a tour of the Mayo Clinic campus is a must.
- Rochester Art Center. Unwind with a visit to this modern art center featuring rotating exhibitions.
- Silver Lake Park. For a breath of fresh air, this park offers walking trails and paddleboat rentals.
- Downtown Dining. Rochester has a burgeoning food scene. Don’t miss dining at eateries like Bleu Duck Kitchen or the locally-sourced Forager Brewery.
- Overview: The conference will be held from October 3–4, 2023, at the Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area. It will cover topics ranging from anemia evaluation to new diagnostic tools in classical hematology.
- Target Audience: Hematologists, oncologists, hematopathologists, pathologists, and primary care providers with an interest in hematology, as well as advanced practice providers like nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Learning Objectives: Participants will learn algorithmic strategies for the diagnostic work-up of various blood disorders and understand recent advances in their management.
- Accreditation & Credit Designation Statements: The conference is accredited by multiple organizations including ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, AAPA, ABIM, AAFP, and ASCLS P.A.C.E.®. It offers up to 10.0 CME credits.
Approximately 3.00 hours of the conference will be dedicated to pharmacology content, offering a deep dive into the medication-related aspects of blood disorders.
The conference will feature a comprehensive agenda that includes topics such as anemia, thalassemia, sickle cell disease, and autoimmune hemolytic anemia. It aims to provide practical insights into the diagnosis and management of nonmalignant blood disorders.
More on Blood Disorders