The constantly evolving landscape of breast disease management necessitates a rigorous and multidisciplinary approach to patient care. Offering an in-depth overview of contemporary practices, this online course is tailored to healthcare professionals dedicated to enhancing their understanding and skills. With a focus on the latest techniques, advancements, and controversies, it is an essential resource for those engaged in both the diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of breast disease.
Key Bullet Points:
- Course Title: Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease Online CME Course.
- Available Credit: 10.25 ABS, AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, ANCC, and Attendance.
- Duration: Course opened on 03/15/2021 and expires on 03/14/2024.
- Accreditation: Jointly accredited by ACCME, ACPE, and ANCC.
- Content: Comprehensive insights on genetics, diagnostics, surgical management, oncology advances, breast reconstruction, resilience, fertility preservation, and tele-oncology related to breast disease.
- Target Audience: Primary care providers, nurse practitioners, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, and gynecologists.
- Registration Fee: $300 for Physicians, Scientists, and Dentists; $250 for Allied Health Professionals, NP, PA, Resident, Retiree, Nurses.
- Learning Objectives: Recognition, summarization, recommendation, description, and recall of management and treatment options for breast cancer and related areas.
Radiology Latest Posts
- Radiologists Outperform AI in Identifying Lung Diseases on Chest X-rays
- GE HealthCare Wins FDA Clearance for Wireless Hospital Vital Sign Monitor
- MKSAP Quiz: Evaluation of an Incidentally Found Aneurysm
- Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease Online CME Course
Did You Know?
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women, affecting 1 in 8 women in the United States during their lifetime.