Dentistry Journal is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on dentistry published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, ESCI (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore – Q2 (General Dentistry)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 26.4 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2023).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Impact Factor: 2.6 (2022)