Dental professionals will find content on patient treatment, technology updates, dental equipment, patient communication, dental coding, dental insurance, practice management, ergonomics, human resources issues, dental marketing, new dental products, product reviews, public health, dental service organizations, dental office design, oral-systemic health, implantology, orthodontics, infection control, ergonomics, pharmacology, hygiene therapies, and more.
We also feature information about dental health, gum disease, oral hygiene, dental pain, Invisalign and braces, and more.
In partnership with DIQ’s sister publications—Dental Economics, RDH magazine, and Perio-Implant Advisory—and sister conferences—RDH Under One Roof and the Principles of Practice Management Conference—DIQ strives to guide dental professionals via content provided by experts currently working in the dental industry and staying abreast of the latest developments.
Our team of experts includes:
- DentistryIQ chief editor David Rice, DDS (founder of IgniteDDS)
- RDH magazine chief editor Jackie Sanders, MBA, RDH
- Dental Economics chief editor Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DDS
- Chris Salierno, DDS, former chief editor of Dental Economics and Chief Dental Officer at Tend
- Joshua Austin, DDS, MAGD
- Stacey Gividen, DDS
- Scott Froum, DDS
- Julie Whiteley, BS, RDH
- Anne Nugent Guignon, MPH, RDH, CSP
- Dianne Glasscoe Watterson, MBA, RDH
- Amber Auger, MPH, RDH
- Roger Levin, DDS
- Richard Nagelberg, DDS
- dental coding expert Kathy Forbes; and many others.