Ophthalmology 360 is an informative, educational, dynamic online community space for ophthalmologists, optometrists, healthcare providers, patients, and patient advocates with an interest in eyecare. Our mission is to help improve patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and patient quality of care for medically necessary and elective eyecare. In addition, the platform provides applicable information for patients and their advocates in the quest to improve their eyesight.
Our Ophthalmology 360® brands provide award-winning and Best-in-Class content in a variety of formats, often in collaboration with our expansive editorial advisory board. Through our engaged Media Partnerships, Ophthalmology 360® is able to extend the reach and overall credibility of our brand to increase our worldwide advocacy.
1. Concise and accurate news briefs/opinions covering the ophthalmic field—including breaking news, drug approvals, industry updates, global conference coverage, and summaries of the latest research
2. Content organized by topic area, featuring the latest news, peer-reviewed articles, interactive content, videos, quizzes, blogs, pearls, and podcasts
3. Commentary and tips from industry-leading experts
4. Practical, clinical takeaway lessons from everyday patient scenarios
5. Gateway portal to continuing medical education credits and educational symposia
About Our Brands
Ophthalmology 360® is part of the International Healthcare Media (IHM) Family of Media Brands. IHM is the force behind its corporate tagline – All Content Should Be This Good® – A global communications media company that engages healthcare providers, patients, and patient advocates through live and virtual events, print brands, videos, social, and proprietary digital media assets. IHM helps healthcare providers deliver quality care, improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, and optimize quality along the continuum of care through brands that target specific clinicians, diseases, and conditions. Its brands include Ophthalmology 360®, The Ophthalmic Project™, The Retina Project™,
Rare Disease 360™ | www.rd-360.com | @raredisease360, the go-to resource and platform for rare disease content and Med Journal 360™ | www.medjournal360.com | @medjournal360, an all-encompassing healthcare media brand for patient warriors, patient caregivers and healthcare professionals.