- Gold open access journal – all articles are made freely available online immediately upon publication
- Rigorous peer review
- Listed in PubMed and indexed in Web of Science, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and Scopus
- Internationally renown, expert Editorial Board and panel of Associate Editors
- A leading gold open access journal in oncology
- Over 500,000 full-text article views annually
Therapeutic Advances in Medical Oncology (TAM) is a peer-reviewed open access journal which delivers the highest quality peer-reviewed original research articles, reviews, and scholarly comment on pioneering efforts and innovative studies in the medical treatment of cancer. The journal has a strong clinical and pharmacological focus and is aimed at an international audience of clinicians and researchers in medical oncology, providing an online forum for rapid dissemination of recent research and perspectives in this area. Please see our Aims and Scope tab for further information.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).