ClinicalAdvisor.com, a Web site for nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA) , offers the latest information on diagnosing, treating, managing, and preventing medical conditions typically seen in the office-based setting. Find all of the news and departments you love from the print issue archived for easy online access, along with special Web-only content, including:
- Interactive polls, contests, and quizzes, including DermDx and OrthoDx
- Daily Web exclusive news updates
- Medical slideshows
- Expert commentary in the Waiting Room blog
- Live clinical meeting coverage
- Resource centers with in-depth information on specific medical conditions
- Career resources, including the latest NP and PA employment listings at Jobs.ClinicalAdvisor.com
About The Magazine
The Clinical Advisor is a bimonthly journal for nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Its mission is to keep practitioners up to date with the latest information about diagnosing, treating, managing, and preventing conditions seen in a typical office-based setting.
About the Publisher
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for healthcare professionals including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Cancer Therapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, The Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, The Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Dermatology Advisor, Hematology Advisor, Ophthalmology Advisor, and Pulmonology Advisor.
Each month, The Clinical Advisor is sent to 70,000 nurse practitioners and 30,000 physician assistants throughout the United States and its territories.