Unraveling the Myths of Vaccination: A Comprehensive Guide for Pharmacy Technicians
In an era where misinformation can lead to vaccine hesitancy, it’s crucial for healthcare professionals, particularly pharmacy technicians, to be equipped with the facts and scientific research behind vaccination myths. This continuing education activity, sponsored by Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC (PHE), aims to emphasize the safety and necessity of immunization.
- Overview: This activity focuses on providing pharmacy technicians with the facts and scientific research behind vaccination myths. This is a 2.0 credit-hour course for $4.95.
- Conflicts of Interest: The faculty, Stacey Schneider, PharmD, and the reviewer, Justine Kheloussi, CPhT, MBA have no relevant affiliation or financial relationship or relationship to products or devices with a commercial interest related to the content of this activity.
- Target Audience: This accredited activity has been designed for pharmacy technicians.
- Learning Objectives: The goal of this continuing education activity is to provide the pharmacy technician with the facts and scientific research behind vaccination myths in order to emphasize the safety and necessity of immunization.
- Accreditation & Credit Designation Statements: Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Vaccine hesitancy is one of the top ten threats to global health according to the World Health Organization.
More Continuing Education